Do you sell items that you do not have in stock?

At any given time, at least 97%+ of our SKUs are in our stock; sometimes more.  We physically have them.  However, for the other <3%, if we have paid for the items and received a confirmed shipping date from our supplier, Provident will occasionally sell items that we do not have in physical inventory provided we can reasonably expect to ship that item within 3-5 business days of confirmed payment. This allows us to have lower carrying costs which amounts to savings that we pass on to you.  We try to ensure that this practice doesn't hold up orders, but occasionally, there is an unforeseen delay in shipping from the supplier.  We will never sell an item to a customer if that item doesn't have a confirmed shipping date from our supplier.

Have more questions? Submit a request

Comments

Powered by Zendesk